Find the best exchange to safely and cheaply buy crypto with TD Bank.
If you are a customer of TD Bank (TD Trust) in Canada or the United States, you will be able to instantly buy, sell and trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on an exchange in your country.
Unfortunately however, TD Ameritrade does not allow users natively on its platform to purchase Bitcoins and other crypto.
This means that if you are looking to buy Bitcoin in Canada - you will have to sign up and verify with an exchange that accepts TD Bank as a deposit method.
Buy Bitcoin with TD Bank
1. Register a Canadian or US based account with Bitbuy.
2. Enable your 2 Factor Authentication for security of your Bitcoins
3. Verify your personal or company account details in Canada or the United States
4. Deposit Canadian Dollars or US Dollars into your account via your TD Trust account
5. Go to 'Trade' and select 'Bitcoin'
6. Input the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
7. Preview your order and buy Bitcoin
Bitbuy are a leading cryptocurrency exchange based in Canada. Their platform simplifies trading of digital assets for all Canadian's through their retail friendly exchange, and convenient over-the-counter (OTC) services for institutional investors via a TD Trust account.
Their fee's are the most competitive in the industry, and they also offer a great selection of cryptocurrencies to buy, sell and trade.
The latest Bitcoin and cryptocurrency news from around the world.