If you looking to buy Bitcoin in Australia on Commsec with a Commonwealth Bank you are out of luck.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia does not yet offer support for its customers to buy Bitcoin directly from the Commsec app.
If you are an Australian looking to buy Bitcoin using your Commonwealth Bank account, we would recommend you use Independent Reserve who are Australia's most trusted exchange.
Buy Bitcoin with Commonwealth Bank account
1. Register an Australian account with Independent Reserve
2. Enable your 2FA with SMS or Google Authenticator for security
3. Verify your personal or company account details
4. Deposit AUD into your account via your Commonwealth Bank account
5. Go to 'Trade' and select 'Bitcoin'
6. Input the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy in Australian Dollars (AUD)
7. Preview your order and buy Bitcoin
The latest Bitcoin and cryptocurrency news from around the world.